Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post #1000

Today I reach four digits here on Everything Cubs Blog. Since December of 2008 I have brought you Cubs rumors, news, features and analysis. It is truly a labor of love and I hope to continue to for thousands and thousand more posts. Over the past year, the number of post has seen a decrease and the consistency of the updates has not been great due to my schedule. However, lately posts have been popping up with more frequency once again. Thank you for sticking with me as always.

Tomorrow we'll feature Bryan LaHair in our Getting to Know the Cubs series. All week coverage continues as we countdown to the Cactus League Opener, which is just one week from today!

That's it for now, but I'll keep you posted on everything Cubs as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment