Sunday, January 10, 2010

Q& A with Nick Gandy to Talk Cubs Spring Training Tomorrow

Tomorrow at 3:30 PM CT, Nick Gandy of the Florida Sports Foundation will join me to discuss Grapefruit League Baseball and the possible move of Cubs Spring Training to Florida.

Mr. Gandy was nice enough to agree to take out a few minutes to chat with us, and I'm looking forward to it.

Click here to read a little bit about the history of Spring Training Baseball in Florida.

The Question and Answer session will be live right here on this site, similar to the one I had with Cubs' beat writer Bruce Miles a few weeks back.

If you have a question for Nick that you would like me to ask him, about either himself, the Grapefruit league, or the Cubs possible move to Florida, I'd be happy to ask him. You can submit your questions live during the chat be entering a name and question, or you can send me your questions ahead of time via my email: cubsblogmailbag@aol.com, or by posting in the comments of this post.

If you cannot make it on to view the live chat at 3:30, the Q&A will still be available for viewing later.

I'll have the post with the chat box up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment