Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cubs WGN-TV Spring Training Broadcast Schedule

While my Green Bay Packers prepare to battle the Steelers in the Super Bowl, the Cubs are getting set to report to Mesa, Arizona. Pitchers and catchers report a week from today! A quick programing note- Cubs Insider will air on WGN Radio with David Kaplan today at 3:30.

Now, here is the WGN-TV broadcast schedule for Spring Training. Comcast Sports Net has yet to release its Spring Training schedule. All times are central.

  • Sunday March 6 (ss) VS LAD 2:05
  • Saturday March 12 (ss) VS Reds 3:05
  • Sunday March 13 @D'backs 3:10
  • Saturday March 19 @Padres 3:05
  • Friday March 25 VS Mariners 3:05
  • Sunday March 27 VS Rockies 3:05

According to Cubs.com, it looks like almost all of the Cubs Spring Training games will be available on Gameday Audio on MLB.com this year.

Remember-

"I don't care who wins as long as it's the PACK!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm now not positive where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time finding out more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.


    Feel free to visit my web site - how to make money online

    ReplyDelete