Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Year & 500 Posts Later...

Posting, updating, and writing about our beloved Chicago Cubs on a daily basis, all year around is a blast.

This posts is my 500th since I began the blog. 500! It's hard to believe that I've had that many write ups! In addition to being the 500th, today is also the one year anniversary from the time I started the blog. I've had so much fun writing exactly 500 posts in the last year, and I'll look to at least match that total, which is an average of 1.4 posts per day, in the year to come.

2009 was a tough year for the Cubbies, but there were still a number of bright moments... and plenty of interesting stories. I would like to thank all of you who have been checking out my blog over this year. I try to be a good source for all of our Cubs' info, and I hope you've enjoyed this blog as much as I have.

It is especially interesting to blog on the Cubs during this season... the Hot Stove Season! I plan to continue to post everyday leading up to Opening Day!

A few site reminders...
  • You can email your thoughts anytime at cubsblogmailbag@aol.com.
  • Please vote on our Cubs Poll on the right sidebar!
  • It's easy to comment... no log in is necessary!
  • Check out our Cubs Links, also located on the right sidebar
  • If you have a site that you would like to see on the cubs links, email me
  • Follow our Cubs Farm Update Twitter for updates on the Cubs minor league teams during the regular season, and updates on Winter Ball in the offseason!
  • You can now share our site via Twitter and Facebook (under our poll)
  • Remember to bookmark this site in your favorites!

Check out some of our special posts:

Also, click here to read up on the winter meetings via links.

Email with any suggestions as to what you would like to see on the site! In the next month or two expect lots of Cubs Convention coverage, a few Q&As, Cubs in Winter Ball Updates, Radio Recaps, Number Breakdowns, all Cubs rumors and news, and much more.

Once again, thank you for reading.

Let me repeat what I said on that very first post:

I'll help you get through the off season because we're all still waiting until next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment